PEACOC FleT Preconfigured Cassettes
Go!Foton's PEACOC FleT is a highly flexible, cassette based design which may be ordered preconfigured or reconfigured in the field at any time, to support a variety of fiber patching and splicing applications. In addition, the FleT enhancement to PEACOC allows users to field install, manage and reconfigure integrated optical components such as tap splitters, PLC splitters and xWDM filter modules.
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (DWDM) 100 GHz Spacing, Multi-Channel, 2ch, 4ch, 8ch, 16ch, 20ch in PEACOC™ Flexible Tray
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (DWDM) 200 GHz Spacing, Multi-Channel, 2ch, 4ch, 8ch, 16ch, 20ch in PEACOC Flexible Tray
- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexer (CWDM) Multi-Channel, 2ch, 4ch, 8ch, 12ch and 16ch in PEACOC™ Flexible Tray
- Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Splitter, 1x4, 1x8, 1x12 and 1x16 Configurations in PEACOC™ Flexible Tray
- TFF Tap Splitter, 1x2 and 2x2 configurations in PEACOC™ Flexible Tray
Contact a Go!Foton Solution Engineer
We love to hear from you! Please follow the link to inquire more about our products and solutions.